Two-way radios are simple, and at the same time very complicated. In essence, they send communication from one point to another. Where the radios add complexity is the features. Depending on your industry, there are specific needs. Some counties use a trunking system for public safety. Other industries or businesses use an analog system.
Some counties use a trunking system for public safety. Other industries or businesses use an analog system. Whichever system you are using, there is a radio to fit your needs. We are proud to represent Kenwood and EF Johnson, two of the most well-respected brands in two-way communications.
When you are selecting a brand and model two-way radio, there are a lot of factors to consider.
- What frequency two-way radio do you need?
- Do you need a two-way radio with P25 trunking?
- Is your system analog or digital?
- Do you need to send data messages or other communication through your two-way radio?
- Do you need a portable (handheld) radio, vehicle mounted unit or a base station?
These are only a small portion of the information to consider when beginning the buying process. Our dealers are equipped with the know how to help you with the entire process, from FCC licensing to the installation of the tower sites and radios into vehicles.